Sunday, January 27, 2013

Your Pig Oughta Be In Pictures

I have been cooking, eating, and writing, but not posting.

A big project is afoot ... and possibly you could help.

I am working on an anthology of BBQ Pig signs in the South. It's a little creative essay, a little photo essay, a little history meets Southern gothic, and all me.

Do you have an image that you'd like to contribute? Then here are the particulars:

1. It needs to be of the establishment's sign itself.
2. The establishment needs to be in the South.
3. The sign needs to have a pig on it.
4. Please include how you'd like the photo credit to read, as well as the city, state of where the sign is located.
5. Please hurry. I'm furiously compiling the anthology due in less than a month.
6. If you'd like to contribute, please comment here with an email address where I can reach you, and we'll take it from there ...

THANK you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment